This last month has been a busy one in the kitchen. Over the past year, I have developed a love for cookie decorating. It started out as just a fun treat for our family, but over the last month, I have started baking a bit for others. Here are a few of the cookies I have made this month.
Some friends of ours are moving to Costa Rica to begin an exciting new ministry of training pastors in Latin America. They leave today to embark on this amazing journey, beginning with a year in language school. Elaine's mom threw a going-away party for them last night. The cookies added a little Costa Rican touch.
You can follow them at...
These Alabama cookies were made for a shower my mom was helping throw for some long-time family friends. The couple are huge Alabama fans, so I made these to help them celebrate. I see more football cookies in my future this fall!
Molly loves anything relating to princesses. It has really amazed me because I never encouraged this obsession. Not that I mind it, but she is definitely 100% girly girl when it comes to her love of pretty things. So, i thought it was appropriate to make her some princess crown cookies for her special day!
Very cute! The Alabama cookies are so fun :) Didn't know the Savells were moving... good to know! Cute blog name by the way!
ReplyDeleteThose are SUPER cute! Great job!!
ReplyDelete