Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Unbelievable Sight!

My wedding rings and my glasses are the two accessories I wear every day. So, needless to say, my glasses are important to me. My last pair costs me about $350 and broke a year later. I fixed them for $50 and a short month later, they were broken again. So, I've been wearing old, flimsy, frames for a while now trying to get up the nerve to spend that much money again.

I had heard about Zenni Optical and their amazingly priced glasses about a year ago, but hadn't yet found the courage to order glasses online without the ability to try them on. But, OH MY GOODNESS!!! My order came today, and I'm amazed!

I spent $54 and got 3 pairs! Two regular glasses, and one pair of prescription sunglasses (which I have wanted for years, but didn't want to spend the high price)

Two of the pairs are perfect! One frame is a bit flimsier, but similar to the pair I had bought several years ago at one of the 2 for $99 sales at one of the mall stores. So, still a great deal.

PLEASE check out zennioptical.com for your next pair!

**you do have to know one measurement - the distance between pupils. I had them measure me when I went to get my latest prescription. But, you can measure this yourself with the help of a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment