
Many of you who would follow my blog know that I host monthly meal making parties where tyipcally 30-40 people come over during the month and we assemble 8 meals for our freezers. Over the past two years, I have been using the company Homemade Gourmet for my seasonings, spices, dips, desserts, etc. Recently, they have gone out of business and merged with another company, Tastefully Simple. I was initially skeptical because I had very much enjoyed being a consultant for Homemade Gourmet and was unsure how my customers would react to the products they had grown to love now no longer being available.
However, after much research, I am now thrilled about how this merger is going to benefit our monthly meal parties. Tastefully Simple has a wide array of unique sauces and seasonings that will be a welcome and exciting addition to our monthly parties. I cannot wait to introduce my monthly meal-makers to some great new meals and products in the upcoming months.
If you aren't on my monthly invitation email and would like to be, leave me a comment, or send me an email, and I'll be sure and put you on the email list.
I sure don't have a large amount of time and my cooking skills are well below par but I'd love to be on your email list for the monthly meal parties. Maybe I can make it to one and actually eat something other than cereal for dinner! my email is my first and last name at gmail.com (not sure why I'm not typing the whole thing...I'm pretty easy to find in cyberland anyway)
ReplyDelete