I will never strive to be a gourmet cook. I do, however, want to be a wife and mom who consistently has dinner on the table , no matter how fancy. I hope to share some of my recipes that are easy to follow and are not intimidating in any way. When posting my weekly meal plan, I will try to post at least one or two of my favorite recipes from the previous week.
Easy Creamy Crockpot Chicken (this is an old faithful around our house)
2-4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 pkg dried lipton onion soup mix
1 8 oz sour cream
1/4 cup milk
Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Combine the remainder of the ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low about 4 hours. You can place frozen chicken in the crockpot if you intend to leave in the crockpot longer than 4 hours.
Serve chicken and gravy over rice.
Weekly Meal Plan
Monday: Chili's Monterey Chicken (copykat recipe: BBQ chicken topped with cheese and crumbled bacon) and mashed potatoes
Tuesday: Beef and Cheese Manicotti and Green Beans
Wednesday: Salisbury Steak and Twice Baked Potatoes
Thursday: Leftovers
Thanks Anna! I LOVE new ideas for dinner...especially easy ones and things for the crockpot! :)
ReplyDeleteKeep the recipes a coming girl! Love yummy easy recipes!! :)
ReplyDeletelove this recipe! i'm going to try it next week! thanks!
ReplyDeleteIm doin the crockpot chicken tomorrow. I love crockpot food. Especially while pregnant, its easy!!
ReplyDeleteAnna, I just checked out your blog again from when you posted the link on facebook-so cute! Do you have a good recipe for salisbury steak? I've been wanting to make it for sometime and would love to find a good recipe for it.
ReplyDelete