My mom has told me time and time again that I just don't understand the deep relationships cousins can have because I never had first cousins that were my age and who I played with regularly. I never felt like I really missed out on anything, and quite honestly never really gave it much thought. I'm beginning to understand what she was talking about as I'm now having the joy of watching Molly grow to love her cousins. To say Molly loves her cousin Owen is a huge understatement! Every time she sees him, her eyes light up and a huge smile is on her face. Her "Owie", as she calls him, is definitely her best friend!
I feel like I'm just in survival mode this last week before Graham is born. Mom, April, and Owen helped me pass the day today by going with us to the mall to play and then to The Village to have lunch with Nonny. It was a fun morning for sure!
Giving a great big hug!
Posing for a quick picture



No comments:
Post a Comment