skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A new goal of mine is to find joy and satisfaction in what some may consider the monotony of life. I believe it is the simple things that make life meaningful, not the elaborate. I'm embarking on a blogging journey in order to capture and share the little things that put a smile on my face. I'm not sure where this blog will take me, but for now I will consider it a place to share the bright spots in my life that just may be of a little bit of interest to someone else.
A few things I'll probably include...
- favorite recipes and meal planning ideas
- new creative ideas I run across
- a good craft here and there
- some of my favorite products
- a few of my thoughts and ramblings
- photos of family and friends
- and just some of the daily activities around our house...
I'm looking forward to following your blog Anna. I admire you and am really impressed. I too need work on appreciating and valuing the monotony of life. It is the little things that matter most! Can't wait to see pictures of Graham and of course more of Molly.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to follow your blog!! Good stuff already :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, though, you are going to have to be posting those "weekly menu" recipes....your audience knows you are a good cook!