Saturday, June 11, 2011

a sweet place to rest

For a while I thought that I would move Molly to a big-girl bed by her 2nd birthday. I already have the antique bed that was mine in college, and have planned to move her soon. However, I've decided to wait. I don't think there is a child who loves his/her bed any more than Molly does. It is her little sanctuary. Often times when she is sad, she asks for "blankie,monkey, lambie, night-night" even when I know she isn't tired. The girl sleeps an average of 16 hours a day, which is actually quite necessary due to the CRAZY amount of energy she uses during her awake hours. So, for now, the crib is staying put. Why mess with a good thing.




1 comment:

  1. I have a 2 year old full of energy boy who I hope and pray stays in his crib for many more months to come:)

    ReplyDelete