
Molly and I spent a fun hour or so in the pool on Tuesday afternoon. Swimming lessons start Saturday, and I thought it would be a good idea to get her in the pool before then. We are members at Lifetime Fitness in Collierville, and one of the perks is that I can put Graham in the Nursery and can take Molly swimming, or even grab a snack or an early dinner for her.
However, during our pool time, I was completely preoccupied with my bathing suit. With an almost 2 year old who likes to climb, it is VERY important to have a well fitting, modest bathing suit (for me). So today while Molly was in MDO, I went shopping.
If anyone is looking for a cute, comfortable, and modest bathing suit, you must go to Sears @ Wolfchase. They have a great selection of Lands End bathing suits. I also decided to embrace my 30's. I made a purchase I never thought I'd make at such a young age...one of them even has a skirt (and I think it's really cute)!
But, I figured with 2 little monkeys for kids, comfort and decency is of utmost importance!
Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment