Bill (my co-teacher and friend) and I had the opportunity to take a group of our music students to Berclair Elementary to play for their assembly. Our school has partnered with theirs for the last few years, and I always look forward to this field trip each year where each school performs for the other.
Here are a few pictures and videos from the day...
I've been meaning to record the boys playing. I made them play through their songs one time before we left. They were a little unenthusiastic, but it was better than nothing. They had already performed, so there were a few mistakes since they were just ready to load up the cars and get back in time for carpool.
..
I am cracking up. Somehow, I must have clicked "play" on both videos at the same time. I was thinking "Geez...I can hear 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' but there is a whole lot of extra clanging around going on!"
ReplyDeleteOnce I realized, I enjoyed BOTH videos....separately. Always impressed with what you do!