I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again...Cousins are great. I didn't experience the fun of cousins growing up because my mom was an only child, and my Dad's brothers didn't have their children until we were older. I am truly thankful that Molly and Graham are surrounded by cousins on both sides, and they are loving every minute of it (well, Graham isn't quite into it yet, but I know he will be soon). Here are a few pictures from the weekend...
The Kelly Grandkids
(Taken Saturday night when we went out to eat Mexican food for Dad's 60th Birthday!)
Molly and Own are quite the little pair!
The Pearson Grandkids
(These were taken at Nana and Poppa's after church on Sunday morning)
I think this is the first picture of everyone since Graham was born since he wasn't here for Christmas. I can't believe we got a decent picture of everyone.
Amy and Gracie (I think they look more like mother and daughter than aunt and niece in this picture)
The two newest little ones- Graham and Tyler
Gracie
Savannah
Emily
Maggie- looks like she was up to something.
No comments:
Post a Comment