A few highlights from the week...
1. My first attempt at making Chicken and Dumplings from scratch. Nick's mom and dad make the best ones, and Nick loves them. I have been a bit intimidated to try them, but decided to try Wednesday night, and they turned out great! Sometimes supper time is a little challenging since that is Graham's only fussy time of the day. But, usually when I put him in my sling, he calms right down, and is my cooking buddy.
2. Back to Work! I know for many people their jobs are simply a means to a paycheck. I, however, absolutely love my part-time job teaching music at PDS, and loved going back for a few mornings a week. I will be working about 10-15 hours a week until summer break. I actually find that I leave work a little more refreshed than when I went in. I don't have the words to express what an awesome school PDS is. If anyone is looking for an excellent school for their son, PDS is amazing!

3. Playtime for Owen's 2nd Birthday. Owen (nephew) officially celebrated his birthday last Saturday, but yesterday was his birthday, so we had a little play date yesterday at our house. Mom/Honey brought a little Elmo cake for the two of them to share. They always have so much fun together.
3. My FAVORITE new purchase! I've been wanting to buy a good camera for a while now, and we finally did! We bought a Nikon D3100. It's pretty awesome. Mom watched the kids on Friday afternoon so Nick and I could meet to go camera shopping. WooHoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment