Friday, July 6, 2012

My Little Friend

My heart is full when I think about the special friendship that is forming between me and Molly. Sure, we have our days where I feel like I am disciplining all day long. But, more and more often, we are having times that feel easy and sweet. I think 3 is going to be a fun year. Here are a few little things I've capture recently. 


Anyone who knows me, knows I love to cook. It's a hobby, and it's a job. I hope to instill that love in Molly. This morning Molly was helping me put together a Sausage Casserole for dinner that night. 


Coffee is a big deal to me. I love it, and never start the day without a cup, usually two. About once a week, I'll let her have a tiny cup of coffee when I drink mine. This is her pink coffee mug. 


Summer strolls down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment