Nick and I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to the Dominican Republic in January for a Tire dealer incentive trip. While there are obviously more glamourous professions to be in, the yearly incentive trips for tire store owners make the not-so-fancy parts pretty easy to swallow.
Here's my shameless plug...if you need some tires or automotive work, go see Nick, Sid, or Sam.
Here are a few pictures from our week away (with no kids might I add)...

Most days we ate breakfast and dinner at restaurants and grabbed lunch by one of the pools.

One of the pools we enjoyed.
The beach was very nice. No other hotels for as far as you could see. I spent lots of time here with a good book.
Beauty of an all-inclusive- ice cream at your constant disposal.
Being that it was a Hard Rock Hotel and Casino there was a lot of memorabilia in the lobbies.


Looks so nice! Glad you had a great time!
ReplyDelete