It's been a while since I have painted regularly, but in the past few weeks I have been asked to make a little art. So, I've dug out my paintbrushes and gotten to work. Here are a few transportation paintings I made for our little friend Samuel's big boy room. I will be starting next week on some nursery art for a friend.
There are not enough hours in the day for all of my hobbies!
Anna - It was nice to meet you yesterday, how I so wish it would have been under different circumstances. Please know we are praying for your family for today, and the very difficult days ahead. We absolutely love your mom, Sam and the kids...and of course, we will always love sweet April. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if there is ever anything you know that they need. Matt and I would consider it an honor and blessing to help in any way we can.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Allyson Stephens
nvites4u@comcast.net
www.houseofstephens.blogspot.com